Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Middletown, Ani-Mall Pet Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you are away. Doggie Daycare is also available!
At Ani-Mall Pet Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- Outdoor leash walks
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
When your dog stays with us seven nights or longer, they will receive a FREE bath. Feline boarders staying with us seven nights or longer will receive a FREE nail trim.
- Your pet's vacation can also include Pet Spa Services at your request. Our team is trained to provide full grooming services for both feline and canine guests.
- Doggie Daycare is a great option to combat separation anxiety if you're at work or need to run some errands. Your dog will enjoy plenty of playtime with our staff.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must be current on their flea & tick preventatives.
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at (845) 361-2824 or email email@example.com prior to their stay.
NOTE: There is no boarding pick up or drop off available on holidays. Click to view our holiday hours here.